Thursday 26 November 2015

OOTD - Autumn Appropriate | Scarves & High Heels

As anyone who knows me would tell you, I detest summer and hot weather in general so you can imagine how much I love Autumn and the colder weather it’s bringing with it. Also fashion-wise, Fall is great as you can layer all those pieces you’ve been keeping hidden away in your wardrobe throughout the hotter days. Now I know that the outfit I’ll be showing you isn’t really appropriate for these couple of days (it finally got so cold that we can take out our coats and faux fur jackets) but as much as I’m loving these cold days, weather here in Malta changes its mind more than a girl trying to figure out what to wear, therefore this outfit would be very appropriate for when it’s slightly warmer.


 I've always loved a good sweater and jeans combo and now that the weather is somewhat co-operating, I thought it would be a good look for a Sunday out. To add a bit of a chic factor to the outfit I added this lovely scarf (which keeps me very warm might I add) which I got as a gift a while ago, my beloved Daniel Wellington watch (which you can read all about here), the comfiest pair of pointed high heels I own and a vintage quilted clutch bag. I guess you could say this outfit is a mixture of both comfort and class – which I always try to aim for when putting together an outfit. 


Wearing : Jeans – Next | Top – Orsay | Shoes – XUS (Naxxar, Malta) | Scarf – Gift| Bag – Vintage |    

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment