Sunday 21 February 2016

Sometimes all you need is something Truly Kustom*


Lately I’ve been very much into minimalistic jewellery. I feel that by adding a little something to my outfit, even if it’s a dainty necklace or a pair of earrings, it makes me look more sophisticated. Earlier this month I was contacted by Tava and Korinn, 2 Utah moms who own Truly Kustom, a cute little shop on Etsy. 

I had such a hard time picking out because they have the loveliest pieces of silver and gold jewelry which can be customized and hand stamped. In the end I ended up going for this Big and Little Square Charm Necklace and they even customised it by hand stamping my initials on it and also chose the Open Hexagon Earrings.



I just love how the necklace turned out. You can even choose the length of your necklace which makes it great for layering. Also, both the necklace and the earrings are very lightweight so you won't feel weighed down by your jewelry. 

Their lovely jewelry would make such a great gift especially now that mother's day is around the corner or even as a birthday gift. So go check out Truly Kustom's etsy shop linked here and shop around! 

- T 

No comments:

Post a Comment