Saturday 21 May 2016

Haul: Make Up Store Malta


Do you remember my post about an event held by Make Up Store Malta earlier this year? If you do, you're probably wondering 'When is she going to post the makeup haul she mentioned?' and my answer to that is that although it's late, it's better late than never no? So here it goes!


Champagne Collection Lipstick (Limited Edition): This is a soft coral lipstick from the Champagne Collection for the 2015 wedding season. A perfect spring/summer sheer hue, Champagne Collection Lipstick has a lightweight formula which is rich in emollients for added moisture retention and hydration benefits. Boasting a velvety soft texture and exceptional longevity, it imparts the lips with a glossy, long lasting sheer colour which will complement any makeup look.



Lipstick in Burgundy: This is the lipstick I went in with the intention of buying. Since it was January and everyone was rocking deep berry shades, I thought why not give it a try myself?  This lipstick is a soft and creamy lipstick that gives a good amount of colour and it does not dry your lips because their lipsticks are based with avocado oil, shea butter and jojoba which keeps your lips moisturised. 


Eyedust in Imagine and Bamboo: Eyedust is a highly pigmented loose eyeshadow (pigment) which provides a beautiful shimmer and has many different ways of usage. I got Imagine which is a lovely warm pinkish with a golden undertone. 

And Bamboo which is a beautiful olive green with a golden undertone and shimmer. I'm not usually one to wear colour as I'm pretty much always using the same 4 shades of brown, however I'm willing to try something out of my comfort zone.  I use them with a flat synthetic brush to pat it on the lid over an eyeshadow primer. 


We were also given some goodies and I got these 2 gorgeous neon glitters in pink and green and a few towel tablets that expand in water. You can add some cleanser to the towel (when expanded) and use it to remove makeup. 



Thank you Make Up Store Malta and Karl for the warm welcome!

Happy Weekend!
-T



No comments:

Post a Comment