Monday 12 September 2016

The One with the End of Summer Playsuit


As you might have noticed, I didn’t get to do any outfit posts this summer. I focused more on the beauty section of my blog and that is because it’s the section I believe I’m most passionate about. However I’m ending the summer with a simple outfit look I wore a few weeks ago. If you’ve been a follower of my blog for a while, you might have seen the shoes in another post. These gorgeous (yet slightly uncomfortable) block heeled sandals are from Missguided (last season) and this beautiful and might I add very comfortable playsuit is from Zara. I purchased it during the sale and it was such a great deal! 


I hope you all had a wonderful Summer, and now let’s start preparing for Autumn! I promise more outfit posts in the upcoming months with lots of layers for the colder weather!

Have a great week!

Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment