Monday 14 November 2016

Review: Olay Skincare*


For me skin care is a priority. As you know, for a makeup look to turn out right you have to have a nice canvas to begin with, and that is why good skin care products are a must. In this post I will be reviewing some Olay products I’ve been testing out for the last couple of months, so read on!


OLAY Refreshing Facial Cleansing Gel
This product has been my cleanser of choice for a while now. Its gel-to-foam formula is very gentle on the skin leaving your face feeling clean and refreshed due to aloe vera and cucumber extracts. Also, a little bit goes a long way (I put a pea-size amount on my hands and lather it up before I apply to my face) and it’s a very affordable cleanser as well, so you can’t go wrong!


OLAY Essentials Beauty Fluid
This product is such a classic! I remember my mum using it as part of her skin care regime when I was younger and I always loved its scent. My mum swears by this product! Now that the weather is (finally) getting colder, our skin screams for moisturizing and hydrating products and this product gives it all the moisture it requires. This daily moisturizer not only provides you with the essential moisture your skin needs leaving it feeling soft and smooth but its light, not too thick nor too runny non-greasy formula is quickly absorbed into the skin making it an ideal base for make-up, it’s also dermatologically tested and pH Neutral
.

OLAY Total Effects Moist Blemish Care 50ml
Despite my high hopes for this product, it didn’t work out for my skin. However, I’m not giving blame to this product as I know that my skin is at fault here; my breakouts are too stubborn.  This product is Olay’s first moisturizer to offer all the anti-aging properties of the Total Effects range PLUS an added anti-blemish complex. It has a unique blend of 7 vitamins and minerals and 'salicylic' anti-blemish complex helps fight ageing and the appearance of blemishes at the same time, giving you younger and clearer looking skin. Although I didn’t find it as successful on my skin in the anti-blemish department, I still use the product as a moisturizer as its very light and silky texture makes it a great base for makeup.


OLAY Complete Care Day Cream
During the summer I used this product religiously every day, no lie! It hydrates, nourishes and protects the skin day by day. It is said to be for those with normal/dry skin however I found that it also worked great on my combination/dehydrated skin. Although it’s a daily facial moisturiser, it has loads of benefits such as: SolaSheerTM UVA/UVB protection with SPF15, 24h Moisture that hydrates 7 layers deep, aloe Vera to calm dry, sensitive skin, a non-greasy, easily absorbed formula that won't clog pores thus making it a great base for makeup and skin pampering nourishing vitamins (B3, E and Pro-V B5). The product is also dermatologically tested.


Should you be interested in trying out these products, you can purchase them directly from the agents of Olay in Malta - VJ Salomone - from their online shop: http://shop.vjsm.com.mt/beauty-personal-care/olay/

 Have you ever tried Olay products?
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment