Thursday 22 December 2016

Review: Kandle - Handmade Scented Candles | Christmas Spice*

Since I’ve been nearing the end of my bedroom redecoration project, I’ve been very much into finding small items to make it feel more cosy and complete, so what better way (especially at this time of year) than a candle, or in this case Kandle?

Kandle – Handmade Scented Candles is a new local brand. As you’ve probably seen all over social media this company is becoming quite famous amongst us bloggers and therefore amongst the Maltese public. They have over 50 different scents to choose from!

The lovely owner of the brand herself was kind enough to offer me 2 candles and also helped me choose the 2 scents (I take quite a long time to choose, I must admit) however, she’s the sweetest lady and was very patient.

The candle I’ll be talking about today is Christmas Spice.  Now it is scientifically proven that everyone smells things differently (it’s all due to our genes) however for me this candle definitely smells Christmassy. There’s a hint of spices like cinnamon and cloves whilst also having a hint of firewood scent and freshly cut pine. The scent also lingers throughout the house which is something I look for in a candle. It also comes in a nice green colour and in a very sturdy glass container which you can reuse after the candle finishes.

I just love putting it on while I cosy up on the sofa or in bed while watching a Christmas movie! It just evokes holiday cheer!


You can follow Kandle – Handmade Scented Candles here. They also do personalized candles, candle hampers, candle souvenirs and candle melts. You can contact them either through a Facebook Message or through an email: mykandle@outlook.com.  

Until the next one!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment