Sunday 15 January 2017

Review: The Body Shop | Vitamin E Range*


These past few weeks, Malta has been facing some unusual cold weather with temperature going down to 4 degrees celsius at night. Now as we all know, cold weather can deprive your complexion of moisture resulting in dry and flaky skin thus wreaking havoc on your skin.

Well, this is where The Body Shop’s Vitamin E Range comes in. The iconic Vitamin E range includes a vast range of products from wipes and cleansers to lotions and eye cream. It promises long lasting hydration and helps protect against environmental damage. From the extensive range of products, I own 3 which I’ll be reviewing below. To give you a background about my skin; I have combination acne-prone skin with an oily t-zone and dry patches.


Vitamin E Aqua Boost Essence Lotion
Mostly used in Asian beauty regimes, essences are the first step in moisturising. This lightweight lotion to be used right after cleansing and toning preps the skin without leaving a sticky residue. The Vitamin E Aqua Boost Essence Lotion is glycerin-based with a mix of Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract (a Japanese grass), Argan Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Biotin. I’ve never used essences before however I’ve used serums and this is a slightly lighter version which I will call a pre-serum; it gives a more fresh, plump and hydrated feel to the skin before continuing your skin care routine. A little bit of this product goes a long way so the bottle will last you quite a while! After I wash and tone my face, I apply a few drops on the palm of my (clean) hands and gently pat it into my skin.



Vitamin E Moisture Cream
My most loved product from the Vitamin E Range! It is one of The Body Shop’s bestselling product for a reason. The product which comes in a decent sized baby pink tub guarantees soft and smooth hydrated skin. The texture of the cream is very light and therefore easily absorbed into the skin. Although the cream has a faint baby pink colour, it melts into the skin beautifully leaving your skin feeling healthy, hydrated and glowing. I use this product as a final step in my routine. I use it mostly in the winter months when my skin feels dry and dehydrated. It also acts as a good base for your makeup, especially if you have flaky skin.


 Vitamin E Moisture-Protect Emulsion
The bottle comes with a pump which makes it super easy for the product to come out and feels pretty hygienic too! It comes out as a sunscreen-like texture; white and quite runny however it is absorbed in the skin without leaving any trace. Having said that, the emulsion also boasts an SPF 30 PA +++, therefore provides decent sun protection (since we should be wearing SPF all year round). It is absorbed quickly into the skin without leaving you looking greasy therefore makeup goes on easily on top of it.


Have you ever tried products from The Body Shop’s Vitamin E collection?

Love, T

22 comments:


  1. I read your article and it is very nice & helpful thanks for sharing your work keep it up your work and tell us more interesting pieces of information thanks again for your work. Liposomal vitamin C Bilayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Shop vitamins Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article was up to the point and described the information very effectively. Thanks to blog author for wonderful and informative post.
    tellthebelltacobell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful information its very useful keep share your Shop for Vitamins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying BLACKWOOD for the last three weeks for my hair and it's giving me extraordinary results You guys must give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  6. I as of late went over your site and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't recognize what to say with the exception of that I have delighted in perusing. Decent blog, I will continue going by this online journal all the time. Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
  7. In today's hectic 24x7 lifestyle, ensure high focus, strong concentration and better grasp with brain health supplements to boost your brain power

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For sharing this Superb article. I use this Article to show my assignment in college. it is useful For me Great Work.



    mykfcexperience

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stronger heart, mind and immune system are within reach with the best algae oil supplement to build immunity and health

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delta 8 THC winston Salem iHemp have been serving High Point and Winston-Salem since Feb 2019. We strive not only to give you great CBD products, but also great customer service. The unique thing about us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Acne scars and facial blemishes harmed self-esteem. Therefore, we recommend using the aloe vera gel for face blemishes instead of expensive treatments. Aloe Vera gel gradually reduces the dark patches and scars

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding amongst other posts that I’ve read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than average post. I truly value it! best baby body wash in india

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check out this vegan blend of natural greens powder with skin-supporting ingredients - a convenient capsule for a healthy glow from soul to skin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Check out this vegan blend of natural Skin Elixir with skin-supporting ingredients - a convenient capsule for a healthy glow from soul to skin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for informing us . Vitamin K helps to make various proteins that are needed for blood clotting and the building of bones. Vitamin K
    is a group of vitamins that the body needs for blood clotting, helping wounds to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this information also visit my site IV DRIP for dark skin in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm absolutely thrilled to discover the benefits of vegan algae oil! It's fantastic to see Free Spirit Group embracing sustainable alternatives. Algae oil not only provides a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids but also promotes ethical and eco-friendly practices. Kudos to Free Spirit for leading the way in offering conscious choices that align with both personal health and environmental well-being. I can't wait to incorporate this incredible product into my daily routine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Body Shop's Vitamin E range is a skincare staple! Its hydrating formulas leave skin feeling nourished and refreshed. Definitely worth trying.Wholesale Nutrition Center Tomball





    ReplyDelete