Friday 14 April 2017

Review & Swatches: Rimmel London | The Only 1 Matte Lipsticks*


The lovely people at Rimmel London – Malta never fail to surprise me! Recently they send out these lovely lipsticks which are part of the new Only 1 Matte Lipsticks collection. Now to be honest with you I have never tried the original Only 1 Lipsticks so I can’t tell you how they compare to these however I can tell you that these lipsticks are amazing, especially for those who like me enjoy a truly matte lipstick that is not as drying as liquid lipsticks.

To start off, I really love the packaging of these; I especially love that they have the coloured band around the bottom, so you always know which shade you’re picking up without having to actually open the lipstick.


This range is available in 9 different shades, ranging from nudes to darker berries and browns. I own two shades; 610 – High Flyer which is a really pretty dusty pink shade with great pigmentation and perfect for that girly everyday spring lip look and 810 – The Matte Factor which is gorgeous red with pink undertones, definitely a great pick for those who love a bold lip. 



Although these lipsticks are totally matte, they are super creamy, non-drying and amazingly pigmented – you only need one swipe for full opacity. When it comes to longevity, I can say that it won’t budge unless you’re eating or drinking, and even then it doesn’t get patchy but rather starts fading gradually. They also have (in my opinion) a lovely scent to them however if you’re someone who doesn’t like scented products, I’d skip this one.

Overall I just love these lipsticks! I’ll definitely be wearing High Flyer to death this Spring (and probably Summer too).

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you ever tried these lipsticks!
Happy Weekend!
Love, T


No comments:

Post a Comment