Thursday 25 April 2019

OOTD - Of Pleated Skirts & Frill Sleeves | Spring at the Farmer's Market

So you’re invited to an event and the location is Vincent’s Eco Estate’s Skorba Farmhouse, a location surrounded by fields, fruit and vegetables – so the first question you ask is, but what do I wear?

That is why I popped in at The Dressing Room in Naxxar. Sometimes you just want something different, an outfit which you won’t see a multitude of and The Dressing Room is that shop – they only get a few of each item of clothing, and let me just say, their clothes are just gorgeous. I didn’t know what type of outfit I wanted as the event I was invited to – The Pink Tea Garden, organized by The Times of Malta’s Pink Magazine – was the first of its kind. The event described itself as a wellness event in the heart of nature; which meant not our usual dress code!

Onto the outfit; I’m usually one to wear pants, I’m a girly girl yet always felt more comfortable in pants, especially these past few years since I’ve gained some weight. There was plenty of choice at The Dressing Room and after trying on multiple outfits (all including pants), the lovely owner Louise suggested an outfit which at first I was hesitant to try on as it didn’t include pants, but as soon as I put it on we immediately settled on it – a gorgeous pleated skirt and a white broderie-style frilly shirt. A feminine outfit which screams Spring, sophisticated and still Vincent’s Eco Estate appropriate.




You’ll definitely be seeing more outfits from The Dressing Room Malta on this blog – because like I said, they have some gorgeous and cool outfits which you won’t see in every shop on this tiny island (and at a fantastic price too!). Click here to visit their Facebook page

Hope you liked the outfit as much as I did!

Love, Thereseanne
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment