Tuesday 30 April 2019

Review: 2 Products you need from the Payot Crème N˚2 Range*


It’s been a while since my last skincare post, so today I want to tell you a bit about 2 products from Payot France which I’ve been loving recently! You know that Payot is a skin care brand which I personally love and I’m always on the hunt for the next fantastic product to share with you lovers of skincare.

Today I shall be talking to you about Payot Crème N˚2 Range, which has been designed specifically for sensitive and reactive skin. Each product makes use of natural active ingredients proven to help soothe redness and irritation. These products came at the best time as I’ve been doing a peeling treatment to lighten my acne scars and I wanted something natural as not to irritate my freshly peeled skin.




Payot Crème N˚2 Eau Lactee Micellaire
This cleanser is a milk-lotion type of cleanser which you apply on a cotton pad (the pump is fantastic as you don’t waste any product) and apply to your face to remove makeup and cleanse the skin. It is quite delicate and gentle, which is a factor that I love. The creamy texture also leaves a refreshing feeling on your skin and it soothes any redness or sensitivity. Another aspect I love is the fact that it is fragrance-free, which is makes it the best product for sensitive skin (especially after my peeling sessions!)

Although I love this product, I will still continue to use an oil to remove my make up first as I hate using a lot of cotton pads, however, this is a fantastic product to go in for a double cleanse and remove any makeup residue (as we all know that no matter how hard you try and remove all your makeup in one go, you still need to go in with another product to get rid of it). This product is the perfect cleanser as the final cleanser in your double cleansing routine.



Payot Crème N˚2 L’Essentielle Soothing and Comforting Balm

This product is a soothing moisturizer in the form of a melt in balm. Upon application it truly melts into your skin and you feel as if you don’t have anything on your face. However, for me it felt as a hydrating and soothing layer of goodness on your skin. This product acts as a true natural shield and instantly soothes redness and the feeling of discomfort. It also rebalances the skin flora to strengthen the skin’s defenses. It's the perfect everyday moisturizer!

Both these products are made from the most skin-friendly ingredients to ensure maximum compatibility with the skin, so if you have sensitive skin these products are definitely the ones for you!



Hope you enjoyed today’s read! Please do check out Payot France Skincare as from what I’ve tried so far, they’re some of my favourite products to date!

Payot products can be found in all Franks Outlets.

Hope you all have a lovely week!

Love, Thereseanne

No comments:

Post a Comment