Wednesday 29 July 2015

M∙A∙C Cosmetics is now open!


I thought this was way too exciting not to share with you all beauty mavens and lovers of makeup. The highly anticipated M∙A∙C Cosmetics store is now open! Since yesterday was the first official day of operation, I had to pop by and check out the products for myself. The M∙A∙C counter can be can be found at Debenhams in Tigne Point...

For those of you who watch beauty vlogs and read beauty blogs (like I do), it always feels like we’re missing out on such products since Malta is still a bit lacking when it comes to the beauty industry. At the same time though we're making progress and bit by bit we’re getting more renowned brands here in Malta too. Although it’s not a shop but more of a section in a shop, I was still really impressed by its layout as it’s very chic and modern. The staff were super friendly and helpful and not pushy like in some stores. I definitely look forward to shopping there again (my bank account isn't though )!

Below you can find some photos I took of the store and displays. One can find a wide range of eyeshadows and lipticks to choose from, in different colours and finishes. I had time to swatch some of them and I can tell you that most of them are really pigmented and would definitely make up a gorgeous make-up look. One can also find foundations, concealers, powders and blushes for every skin tone. You can also find pre-selected pallets, eye-liners, brow products, make-up brushes, cleansers and also nail lacquers, If you can't find something, make sure to ask for help because the staff are super friendly and are willing to help you test and try out different products until you find the best product for you. 

Obviously, I couldn't leave the store without purchasing something for myself. I heard a lot of bloggers talking about the matte lipstick bearing the name of Velvet Teddy so I had to get it! Further down you can find a photo of it as well. I'll make sure to write a review about it when I start using it 
















Hope you enjoyed this post!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment