Saturday 5 September 2015

OOTD - Ray of Sunshine

Thankyou all for bearing with me these past couple of weeks. I’ve been away from blogging but now that I’m finally done with my exams, I’m back with a new outfit post! 

At the beginning of last week, I was invited to a bloggers meet up by the lovely Fiona from Cruelty Free Malta where throughout the night I had the pleasure to meet some lovely ladies from the Maltese blogging community. 

Now onto the outfit I wore on the night.. 

I usually shy away from bright colours and skirts but this time I got out of my comfort zone and tried to incorporate some colour into my outfit. I paired this gorgeous skater skirt with a plain, black cami and my new Missguided sandals. They aren’t the comfiest of shoes, especially if you’re planning on being on your feet for a long period of time, but I found that if you insert a pair of gel cushions (I used Dr. Scholl’s) under the balls of the foot they help in reducing the pain. To finish off the look I added a beautiful white and gold statement necklace and a black quilted cross body bag. 

Wearing : Skirt – Ladymatic (Mosta,Malta) | Top – ASOS | Shoes – MissguidedNecklace – Stradivarius | Bag - Vintage 

Have a great weekend lovelies!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment