Sunday 31 July 2016

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Red Hot Earth Anti-Stress Sauna Masque*


Recently Malta Warehouse, an online supermarket in Malta, contacted me with an offer to collaborate with them by reviewing some of the products they sell in their shop. To commence this collaboration, the first product they sent me was a lovely Montagne Jeunesse face mask. Now, to tell you the truth I had never heard or tried any masks from this brand so I was very looking forward to testing it out. So let’s start!


Montagne Jeunesse is a cruelty free and vegetarian-friendly company therefore their masks are suitable for most people. They have an extensive range of masks catering for different skin types however the one I was sent was the Red Hot Earth Anti-Stress Sauna Masque. First of all, it comes in a 15ml packet and if used sparingly, you can get 2 uses out of it. The mask is a deep-cleansing one for normal to oily skin, with red self-heating clay to relax and de-stress.

As the name suggests, this sauna masque heats up on contact with the skin. It's warming sensation opens up your pores and deep cleans them leaving a soft and smooth looking skin. The texture of this masque is slightly sticky yet gooey so it’s very easily to put on and remove. It also has a very sweet summery smell and a fun colour - it’s pink!



All in all, I very much liked my first MJ mask. It left my skin soft, smooth and clean. I can’t wait to try out more from their range! They’re so great for a little pampering and relaxing session.

Have you ever tried their affordable masks? If your answer is no and you #lovebargains, check out Malta Warehouse!

Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment