Thursday 27 October 2016

Review & Swatches: BeYu Cosmetics | Eyeliners & Mascara


Welcome to the 2nd BeYu instalment! Now that you have already read a brief summary of the brand in Part 1 (which if you have you can read here), I can jump right into my reviews. So let’s start!


BeYu Model Mascara Intense
Let me start by saying, I just love this mascara! It builds volume and lengthens the lashes like no other. It gives your lashes that voluminous and full effect without clumping and the pigment is very intense yet the texture is smooth and dries so quickly! The brush has a curled shape, almost a figure 8 like shape that makes reaching every lash with ease. This mascara is part of BeYu’s Honolulu Happiness Spring Summer 2016 Collection. It is also suitable for contact lens wearers. I definitely recommend it!



Soft Liner for Eyes and More
Both liners are in the same shade (610) however packaging differs due to one being part of the Summer 2014 Camouflair Limited Edition Collection. This liner is really pigmented. It's also very soft and glides easily on skin. It’s an excellent product to get that smokey eye effect as it smudges very easily.  However, I mostly use it as a base for my liquid liner as I draw the wing first with the soft liner and then I go over it with a liquid liner. I find that it makes a great difference to get the right shape before going in with a liquid liner. One small downside to this product is that it is not suitable for the waterline but apart from that, it’s a very nice eyeliner that comes in a wide range of colours.



BeYu Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
A great liquid liner is a makeup bag must-have (at least for me it is!). For these past 6 months I have been using this liquid eye liner and believe me when I tell you, it made my life so much easier when it comes to applying winged liner. This is because the brush allows an easy and precise application. It’s waterproof thus making it very long-lasting without the colour fading or smudging. So if you want that sexy black cat-eye, BeYu’s Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in no.10 (deep black) is definitely the way to go!

  (mentioned products in action)

All the mentioned products are dermatologically approved suitable for sensitive eyes and they are fragrance free.

BeYu Cosmetics can be found in all Franks Outlets

Love, T

1 comment:

  1. give me cosmetics free shipping code Markdown, yet moreover UK Markdown Codes and Voucher Codes and UK for Walk 2023 - 26 UK Improvement Codes and Discount Vouchers

    ReplyDelete