Wednesday 23 November 2016

Review & Swatches: Rimmel London X Kate Moss 15 Year Anniversary Collection | Lipsticks*


Good evening my lovelies! Now I’m sure that by now you’ve seen the new Rimmel London X Kate Moss 15 year anniversary collection. To celebrate 15 years of Kate Moss being the face of Rimmel, they’ve released six new shades of the Kate lipsticks in stunning rose gold packaging and Kate’s signature on the lid.

Rose gold is so in right now, and I have to admit that the first thing that caught my eye was the packaging however the lipsticks themselves are gorgeous as well. Although there are 6 colours in the collection, thanks to Rimmel Malta I got the chance to try out 2 of the colours; 55 My Nude and 53 Retro Red.


My Nude is a gorgeous beigey nude, a kind of my lips but better sort of shade. I found that from all the lipsticks I’ve ever tried (and believe me, that’s a lot) this is the perfect nude for my skin tone.

Retro Red is a beautiful berry red shade with a slight cool undertone – perfect for the upcoming holiday season.

As you can see in the photos, they apply beautifully. The formula is their classic lasting finish, so a lovely natural satin finish, comfortable on the lips, so creamy and pigmented. They apply like a dream! And even though they are lipsticks, they lasted quite a while on my lips which is a bonus!


 I will tell you about the nail polishes in another post as I haven’t tried them yet but the colours look lovely + they look so appropriate for Christmas and New Year!

Have you tried these gorgeous lipsticks yet?

Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment