Wednesday 30 November 2016

Review: Dior Airflash Foundation


In search for the perfect foundation, I ended up at Franks and with the help of the lovely Nadine I found a new Holy Grail product for my skin – Dior Airflash. To be honest, I hadn’t heard anything (positive or negative) about this foundation so I didn’t know what to expect. I must admit I was rather sceptical about the idea of a spray-on foundation since I had never used a product of the sort.

To use it, you give the 70ml can a good shake before use, then spray the fine mist about 20cm away from your face and blend in with a brush. This gives me a light even coverage. What is great about this product is that it is buildable yet it doesn’t leave your face look cakey. To build it up, I spray it on a kabuki brush and apply it to the places I need more coverage on.


It has a soft velvet (semi) matte finish; after you spray it settles as a fine powder so the trick is to be fast when it comes to blending as it dries pretty quickly. I have combination to oily skin; an oily t-zone with dry patches here and there and although it doesn’t cling to the dry patches, I do not suggest it to those with super dry skin.

This definitely falls under the high-end luxury makeup side of the spectrum so I mostly use it for when I want to look my best; for events and for when I know I’ll be getting photographed. Despite that it is slightly more expensive than your usual foundation, I do believe that it is one of the best foundations I’ve ever used. 

It leaves your skin simply glowing, looking flawless but natural at the same time thus airbrushed!

I just adore this foundation!
Dior can be found in all Franks Outlets

Until next time!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment