Tuesday 6 December 2016

OOTD: Blanket Scarves & Ankle Boots


December is upon us and it’s finally getting colder in Malta! I love colder weather, especially now that Christmas is approaching (Eeek! Don’t get me started about how excited I am for Christmas!) Back to our topic, I haven’t done an outfit post in a while now so I thought why not get back to doing them?

Colder weather equals as the perfect opportunity to take out our beloved scarves and boots and wrap up warm. I went for the comfiest pair of black leggings which I got a couple of months ago from Zara and an off-white knitted sweater from Orsay. To add a layer (so I keep warm), I wrapped the cosiest blanket scarf I own around me and matched it with this gorgeous ankle boots from Boohoo which I was gifted. Due to the fact that the scarf is sort of an accessory in itself, I decided to not wear any jewelry so I stuck to my Daniel Wellington watch.

I would say that this falls under casual-chic; definitely not all glammed up but perfect for a Sunday out! 


 Wearing : Leggings – Zara | Top – Orsay | Shoes –Boohoo | Scarf – H&M | Bag – Vintage | Watch : Daniel Wellington

Until next time!
Love, T 




No comments:

Post a Comment