Friday 9 December 2016

Review & Swatches: Flormar | Comfort Zone Collection*


Today I will be starting a new brand spotlight series in which I will be reviewing products from Flormar. I will be doing a number of installments in which I will be focusing on products from the brand and share my thoughts on them. 

Let me start by giving you a little bit of background on Flormar. It is an established makeup brand that originated in 1970s and set up its base in Turkey. It offers over a hundred million products, so you are definitely bound to find something that satisfies your makeup and also skincare needs. What is interesting about Flormar is that prior to 2008 it was not an internationally-known brand, as it kept its operations within Turkey. However, in the last 8 years, its growth has been substantial, so much so that it currently boasts around 700 stores in 19 countries worldwide including 2 in Malta.


Let’s move onto the reviews and swatches. All of these products are part of the Comfort Zone Collection



1. Cozy Quartet Eyeshadow in 04 Smoky Dreams
Although I'm not very keen on the colours (I don't feel that greys suit me), the shadows in term of texture and blendability are AMAZING! As you can see, they are so pigmented and I would describe them as velvety-matte. They blend like a dream, and I experienced no fall out when using them. There are a total of 4 Cozy Quartet Eyeshadow Palettes in Comfort Zone Collection. 


2. Smooth Touch Compact Powder in 04 Ivory
I'm not usually one to wear compact powders, however I fell in love with this one. As I said in previous posts, I experience constant breakouts and blemishes thus coverage is a must for me. This powder helps me seal over the foundation and gives a little bit more coverage where I need it to. Plus, it keeps my face matte, which is my usual preference. It applies beautifully and doesn't leave you with that powdery, cakey look. 



3. Oversize Lipstick Pencil in 05 Comfy Red
This is my favourite product out of the 3. It's the perfect red, and so comfy on the lips. Due to its shape, it serves both as a lipliner and a lipstick. It's creamy on the lips like no other. It will definitely be one of my most used lipstick this month; perfect for Christmas! 



These products can be found at Flormar Paola or St.Julians (opposite Baystreet). The staff is very friendly and most importantly knowledgeable about the products, so they can assist you with whatever you require :)  

Have you ever tried any products from Flormar? I would love to know what your favourite products are!
Love, T



No comments:

Post a Comment