Tuesday 13 December 2016

Review & Swatches: BeYu Cosmetics | It's all about the base


It’s time for another BeYu instalment and this time we’re covering the base!

BeYu Velvet Mat Foundation
I’m starting off with a product I’ve been using for the past 6 months or so. To remind you, I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and drier patches around the outer parts of my face. While browsing, I ended up choosing this foundation because it's oil free and gives that perfectly matte finish, and since I needed it for everyday wear, the price was just right. It gives the face a smooth and soft finish almost like cashmere and it also prevents the skin from getting greasy quickly. It also gives a medium coverage which I love, however if you want a more sheer finish, you can mix it with other foundations and it still works great. I like applying it with the BeYu Beauty Sponge* (I believe that this would make a good dupe for the beauty blender although I do not own it).  Personally, I did not find any faults in this product so it’s a definite re-purchase for me!








Cover & Clear Spot Stick
The next product I purchased with the foundation was the Cover & Clear Spot Stick (which I forgot to photograph). I use this product to cover single blemishes; I apply it directly to the spot and blend it with the rest of my foundation. It’s pencil form gives you great manipulation thus you can apply it exactly wherever you need it and it covers the spot perfectly. It also includes anti-inflammatory and disinfecting salicylic acid so at the same time you’re covering the blemish, you're also treating it and not inflaming it more.



The final product I'll be talking about in this post is the Sun Glow Bronzer*. This gives a nice, warm glow to the face; it’s a great product to use during the wintery months, to give that summer glow back to your skin. It also has tiny specs of sheer glitter which add to the glow. It provides that natural tanned look while protecting your skin with its SPF 15 factor.

 (Top to Bottom: Velvet Mat Foundation, Cover and Clear Spot Stick and Sun Glow Bronzer)

 Makeup look using all 3 products mentioned above

BeYu Cosmetics can be found in all Franks Outlets

So this concludes my post for today!
Hope you’re enjoying these instalments!

Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment