Monday 17 September 2018

Review: Recent Discoveries from Payot Skin Care*


If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that I just love skin care! As much as I love make up, skin care takes priority; not only because I find that for make up to go on smoothly, you must have a good base but also because I just love having some time for myself to relax and take care of my skin.

One of the brands that I’ve been loving is Payot. As you know, I’ve had the opportunity to try out Payot Skin Care on multiple occasions courtesy of Franks, and since I’ve discovered this brand, I’ve been using their products religiously.  From previous skin care related posts, you might know that my skin type is combination, acne-prone and dehydrated thus making taking care of my skin the more important. My skin is also slightly sensitive so I’m always taking extra precaution when choosing which products to put on my face.



The first product I’ve been loving is the Payot Crème Purifiante. It’s a non-greasy purifying, anti-imperfections face cream that is said to visibly reduce imperfections and unclogs pores. Ingredients wise, this products is full of good stuff for your skin, especially if your skin type is similar to mine. It contains zinc extract to normalise sebum level (how much oil your skin produces) and purify the epidermis and it is also loaded with 7% AHA Ester – for those who do not know what AHA is, it’s an acid which helps exfoliate the skin to help clear blemishes, hydrates the skin and helps with damaged and aging skin. This product is also infused with rosehip oil which helps regenerate skin tissue, boost cell growth and reduce any scarring you may have. Personally, I like using this product in the evening since the acid in it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. I still apply sunscreen everyday so I don’t find issue with it. As soon as I apply it, I notice that my face looks smoother and clearer and quite matte which is a bonus! I’ve been using this face cream for quite a while now and I can definitely vouch that my skin has improved.



I’ve also been loving another product from Payot, this time it’s a sleeping mask. My Payot Sleeping Pack is an anti-fatigue, radiance reviving overnight mask which makes your skin brighter and plumper. I love putting a thin layer of this mask on nights prior to events or on Sundays, so I can start the week with fresher, brighter and plumper looking skin. It has a gel-like texture and an amazing scent, probably because of the energising super fruits it contains. Apart from the super fruits, this mask also contains hyaluronic acid and silk tree extract; all these products combined help erase visible signs of fatigue and gives a radiance boost to your skin. As skin fanatics know, your skin is most receptive to the benefits of skin care while you sleep so you reap more benefits from such a mask. The ideal for those who want to take care of their skin without bothering having to wait a period of time to wash it off!



Payot products can be found in all Franks Outlets.

Hope you all have a lovely week!

Love, Thereseanne

2 comments:

  1. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. diet pills that really work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Skin Elixir will nourish your body from within and give you all the nutrients you need

    ReplyDelete