Saturday 28 March 2015

Review: Anatomicals - Peach Shampoo for Suicidal Hair & The Follicle Oracle Frequent Shampoo

Anatomicals - the company that ‘Only Wants You For Your Body’.  They manufacture some of the most budget-friendly products out there and to add to their amazingness – their products are paraben free and most importantly cruelty free (they DO NOT test on animals).


The first product I am reviewing is their ANATOMICALS...

PEACH SHAMPOO FOR SUICIDAL HAIR. It truly has a divine peachy scent – like a freshly peeled peach - which lingers on for a good 2 days (depending on your hair type of course). Also, it lathers up quite nicely and cleanses all product build up – even strong hold hairspray or gel therefore leaving your hair squeaky clean, shiny and soft. If I had to rate this shampoo I would give it a 4.7 out of 5.

The second product I am reviewing today from this company is the ANATOMICALS THE FOLLICLE ORACLE FREQUENT SHAMPOO. This one has a light cucumber scent, with faint hints of mint in it too. It lathers lightly and leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. If I had to rate this shampoo I would give it a 4 out of 5. 

Something I think I should mention is their packaging. Their products are all in cool, bright coloured packaging and the names of their products are quite attention grabbing - ‘ain’t no soap this dope’ or ‘girls who wear glitter look 10x fitter’. Not to mention, on each and every product there is witty and whimsical description which will make you smile (or even laugh depending on your sense of humour)!

You can purchase these products from their website here. They retail for 9.50 for 250ml. I would definitely recommend these shampoos - even my mum loves them!

- T







The mentioned products above were purchased by myself. Although this is a PR friendly blog, the opinions expressed here are 100 % mine and not those of any advertiser, company, affiliate or group. If a product is sent to me by a company for reviewing, it will be stated at the top of the post. 

4 comments:

  1. I've tried one of their body washes and it smelt good, and had adorable pink packaging with a humorous name! I've yet to see their collection in a Superdrug though. These sound very promising, I want to try these! x

    Jasmine || blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your thorough reviews of ANATOMICALS Peach Shampoo and The Follicle Oracle Frequent Shampoo offer valuable insights. The peach scent's longevity and effective cleansing stand out, earning it a high rating. The cucumber-mint combo provides a refreshing experience. The quirky packaging and witty product names add a fun touch. Your personal touch and genuine recommendations make this review trustworthy. It's wonderful that you maintain transparency about the source of the products. Keep up the great work! 🌟

    ReplyDelete